Our client is an international well-regarded international wealth management and trust services provider based in downtown Miami. They are looking for someone to develop new Latam business from Miami and develop the company’s brand image. The position will require developing and executing short term and long-term strategies in marketing and sales opportunities.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, expand and maintain multiple, solid relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Contribute to the brand and overall professionalism of the organization and represent the business in relevant industry forums and local activities.
- Development of strategic partnerships and relationship management.
- Develop and execute short and long term plans which identify marketing and sales opportunities and products and services. Continuously provide constructive feedback for improvements and participate in product development.
- Develop, promote and market the company's services, in close collaboration with the various executive management counterparts of other entities.
- Identify, manage and develop third party referrers as a source for the introduction of new clients.
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of prospective clients. Identify warm leads and convert to hot prospects in the pipeline.
- Meet or exceed the sales targets set by the company by proactively ensuring closure of prospects. Prepare client proposals and close the sales in accordance with the company policies and guidelines to assure business growth. Be a point of contact for intermediaries and partners and contribute in closing sales.
- Provide commercial leadership with respect to all the marketing and sales activities in order to achieve the sales and revenue targets with a cross-cultural team approach.
- Seek and recognize sales opportunities and after products and services in alignment with tax advisors’ solutions and client needs.
- Search for input about the market (trends, needs and competitors) through strong relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Specify market requirements and arrange client’s feedback.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with management.
- Identify, onboard, maintain and develop client relationships through close collaboration with introducers of the group as well as through referrers and/or through client referrals and identify, manage and develop third party referrers as a source for the introduction of new clients.
- Assist the group in keeping its product and services offering competitive and contemporary by channelling client feedback and market intelligence about competitive market offering to the various executive management counterparts of the group.
- Contribute to the overall professionalism of the organisation.
- Represent the company at networking functions, seminars, and other industry-related events.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Experienced in business sales with a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales.
- Exposure to service-oriented businesses, particularly trust and corporate services, national and international taxation.
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with team members, intermediaries and clients.
- Past experience of operating in an entrepreneurial and self-starter environment would be an advantage.
- Should be an articulate, independent, and self-motivated team player.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- University degree in business and/or post-graduate qualification in Tax, Law and marketing.
- At least 5 years of working experience within the trust and corporate services or legal services (international tax planning) area, covering client contacts and sales with international exposure.
- Informed on up to date relevant tax and legal developments.
- Proven track record of sales ability and commercial skills.
- Able and willing to travel for business development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Spanish.
- Self-starter, networker and solution-oriented team player with negotiation skills.
A competitive package including a bonus scheme, benefits and expenses