Our client is a well-regarded family office with offices in several jurisdictions. To strengthen their executive team they have identified the need to recruit a new person acting as a Director to work with senior management of the organization and assist, advise UHNWI with their investments and estate planning.
Roles and responsibilities: This role is a management position. You will lead a team of professional and make sure that your team will deal and comply with queries of demanding UHNWI related to a wide range of topics, in a determined time frame. As a leader, you will make sure that targets and deadlines are met and insure to maintain a professional and enjoyable atmosphere within your team. You will work constantly on complex wealth management issues bringing your technical skills to the table aiming to unlock difficult situations.
Technical knowledge and experience required span across wealth structuring, real estate, portfolio management, administration, family governance. This role can potentially offer more managerial responsibilities within the family office in a medium-term horizon.
- A previous experience in a single or multi-family office or a private bank is required with a strict minimum of 12 years of post-qualified experience.
- Good investment products knowledge across all asset classes - including structure products – for portfolio controlling purposes
- Concrete experience in wealth management structuring (tax, wealth panning, real estate)
- Business development capacity
- Understanding of investment reporting and consolidation
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent communication skills: diplomatic and determined at the same time.
- Rigorous, analytical, with strong methodology and tenacity
- Team spirit: aptitude to work in a small structure and confidential environment
- Leadership and management: capacity to lead a team
- Capacity to handle conflicts
- Deal negotiation capability
The working environment is professional but demanding in terms of working hours, deadlines and availabilities. One additional important requirement is the readiness to travel in Europe several days a month.
Only relevant CV’s with banking / wealth management experience will be considered.